Sunday, January 09, 2005

It's Been Awhile

I finally got my camera, and then had to spend about a week trying to figure out how to use it. So, I'll had some photos of my WIP's (Works in Progress for all you non-knitter list people). I'm so excited, I feel like a real blogger now!

First up: Socks for my friend who loves purple. I've lengthened them and am in the middle of grafting them back together (What a confusing looking mess):


Next: Socks for my Dad. These are so big it takes over 200 stitches to make one row on both socks:


Click on either pic for a bigger view.

2 Comments:

Blogger sandia said...

Nice socks! It's interesting to see the mechanics that are going on in your sock knitting, both in the grafting in the above post and the knitting here. Are you knitting both socks at once? How does that work?

6:46 PM  
Blogger ivyleaves said...

Stay tuned. I plan to start a step-by-step pictorial/tutorial of my sock making methods.

7:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home